- Captioned Web TV - DramaWorld
- Deaf News Today - Deaf student says University didn't provide interpreter
- Deaf Network of Texas - ASL Deaf Social 4/1/17 Houston
- Deaf Network of Texas - Legislative Day at The Capitol 4/27/17 Austin
- Deaf Network of Texas - Client ASL Interpreter Relations 4/1/17 DFW
- Cats and Chocolate - Anne Bishops The Others
- Silent Grapevine - #whyisign
- Silent Grapevine - RIT Carillon Bells Ring Again
- Silent Grapevine - RIT on TV: Fast Forward Film Festival
- The Limping Chicken - Watch: The moment a 6 year old Deaf Syrian boy signs fo...
Category Archives: introspective
About 1 in 20 Americans have some sort of profound hearing loss. There is no denying that among all the people in this country who have hearing loss or are deaf, at least a portion of them have the opportunity to develop … Continue reading
There’s no bigger sports event than the Super Bowl. Normally, access to the game is limited to the hearing. However, this year, parts of the pre-game, commercials, and game will be signed: …for those viewers wanting to watch the signing … Continue reading
It’s been my observation that nearly everyone who speaks English as a second language have a tell-tale accent. It’s not a big deal to me. But it seems no matter how fluent they are in English, if it’s their second … Continue reading
I don’t know why, but sometimes I find it easier to update the Facebook Page for ASL Journey. You over there ‘like’ing it? C’mon over.
I attended two Deaf events and this is my review of them. As always, turn on the Closed Captions to see what I intended to sign.
I feel like the next couple of weeks will all be about making videos and exams! Here’s my Video Journal #2. As always, make sure the Closed Captions are turned on so you can see what I intended to sign!
I freely admit that my ASL 115: Fingerspelling and Numbers is kicking my butt. For some reason this class is the hardest I’ve taken so far. But this is my video project for the class on numbers, dates, and addresses.
I’m turning in my video portion of my ASL 3 class Exam 1. I don’t mind sharing it here as well. (turn on Closed Captions to see what I intended to sign!) ASL 201 Unit 14.wmv – YouTube.
A few months ago I found DeafRead.com “Best Of Deaf Blogs And Vlogs”. It is a nice site that currently aggregates close to 900 Deaf/HoH blogs into one place. One day I decided to submit this blog to DeafRead to … Continue reading