- Confessions of a DeafBlind Mother - How to Create a Great Japanese Garden in Small Space - ...
- Deaf News Today - Deaf Man Gets $175K Settlement
- The Tree House. - Rumour Has It
- The Tree House. - Twas Truly A Pleasure By Lesley Kiddell-Spencer.
- The Tree House. - The Six Degrees Of Separation.
- The Last Hiccup - EMG vs AGBell: The Duel in D.C.
- At The Rim - Buying into the deaf dream
- At The Rim - Awareness...
- At The Rim - Declaring your disability to an employer..
- The Limping Chicken - Watch: New BSL short film from SignHealth, showing impo...
Category Archives: art
Keith Wann is a popular comedian in the Deaf community. He is a CODA (child of deaf adults). Keith has a 4-year-old son named Douglass. They are family friends and renowned ASL story-teller Peter Cook. Douglass asked Cook to create … Continue reading
I’m no stranger to watching Reality TV shows. My favorites have always been shows like “Survivor” and “Celebrity Apprentice” (unless you count shows like “Dirty Jobs”, “Mythbusters”, and “Storm Chasers”). Like many of you, I also really enjoy the scripted … Continue reading
This is interesting. The legendary music artist Paul McCartney released the following video of his song “My Valentine”. The video stars Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp…both signing the lyrics.
New Logo Represents Gallaudet University’s Bilingual Mission Gallaudet University ushered in a new era today with the unveiling of a new university logo. The symbolic design of the logo represents the university’s bilingual mission by portraying “Gallaudet University” in American … Continue reading
Has anyone see the movie “The Hammer“? What did you think? I have not seen it yet.
The statue of Thomas Gallaudet that greets visitors to the university in the nation’s capital that bears his name was unveiled on June 26, 1889. The work of sculptor Daniel Chester French, the bronze statue shows Gallaudet teaching a little … Continue reading
Rapper Sean Forbes isnt going to let a little thing like being deaf stop him from having a music career. The rapper, whose credits include working with deaf actress and Oscar winner Marley Matlin, is intent on proving that even … Continue reading
Mandy Harvey lost her hearing as a Freshman at Colorado State University. She’s now 21 and has released a Jazz CD and her voice is angelic. Her website says she is a regular performer at Jay’s Bistro in Fort Collins … Continue reading
Gallaudet: The Film.