- Captioned Web TV - DramaWorld
- Deaf News Today - Deaf student says University didn't provide interpreter
- Deaf Network of Texas - ASL Deaf Social 4/1/17 Houston
- Deaf Network of Texas - Legislative Day at The Capitol 4/27/17 Austin
- Deaf Network of Texas - Client ASL Interpreter Relations 4/1/17 DFW
- Cats and Chocolate - Anne Bishops The Others
- Silent Grapevine - #whyisign
- Silent Grapevine - RIT Carillon Bells Ring Again
- Silent Grapevine - RIT on TV: Fast Forward Film Festival
- The Limping Chicken - Watch: The moment a 6 year old Deaf Syrian boy signs fo...
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Perhaps you remember this from last October during New York’s Superstorm Sandy: Yes, it seems that the nation was suddenly interested in Sign Language translation (some by interest, some by mocking) of Lydia Callis as she translated NY City Mayor … Continue reading
In New Hampshire, back in 2010, four-year-old Anthony Smith was hearing-impaired and using a hearing-aide in his daily life. They referred to it as his ‘Blue Ear’. However, little Anthony insisted that Superheros didn’t have hearing aids. Step Up: Marvel … Continue reading
Enjoy Keith Wann’s storytelling reminiscing as a child as a CODA with his Deaf mother.
A CODA is a ‘child of deaf parents’. They live their own world. Keith Wann grew up in this world as a hearing son of Deaf parents. Some of his story (told in a comedic way) is a lot of … Continue reading
In 2010, USA Today reported that the top 4 ‘foreign languages’ taught in colleges and universities are as follows: 1. Spanish 2. French 3. German 4. American Sign Language (ASL) AKA: