- Confessions of a DeafBlind Mother - How to Create a Great Japanese Garden in Small Space - ...
- Deaf News Today - Deaf Man Gets $175K Settlement
- The Tree House. - Rumour Has It
- The Tree House. - Twas Truly A Pleasure By Lesley Kiddell-Spencer.
- The Tree House. - The Six Degrees Of Separation.
- The Last Hiccup - EMG vs AGBell: The Duel in D.C.
- At The Rim - Buying into the deaf dream
- At The Rim - Awareness...
- At The Rim - Declaring your disability to an employer..
- The Limping Chicken - Watch: New BSL short film from SignHealth, showing impo...
Monthly Archives: February 2013
About 1 in 20 Americans have some sort of profound hearing loss. There is no denying that among all the people in this country who have hearing loss or are deaf, at least a portion of them have the opportunity to develop … Continue reading
Wikipedia summarizes Mrs. Matlin with: Marlee Beth Matlin (born August 24, 1965) is an American actress. She is the youngest, and only deaf performer to win the Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role, which she won for … Continue reading
As a Christian, I’ve learned to discern between people who say they walk with God and those who actually walk with God…in other words, really follow the humble, caring spirit of Jesus. And that’s why I’m disturbed about the following … Continue reading
What are your favorite Deaf YouTube Channels? Here’s my list… Bjorn Storm CODA Brothers Dirty Signs With Kristin Every Day ASL Keith Wann Sean Forbes