- Captioned Web TV - DramaWorld
- Deaf News Today - Deaf student says University didn't provide interpreter
- Deaf Network of Texas - ASL Deaf Social 4/1/17 Houston
- Deaf Network of Texas - Legislative Day at The Capitol 4/27/17 Austin
- Deaf Network of Texas - Client ASL Interpreter Relations 4/1/17 DFW
- Cats and Chocolate - Anne Bishops The Others
- Silent Grapevine - #whyisign
- Silent Grapevine - RIT Carillon Bells Ring Again
- Silent Grapevine - RIT on TV: Fast Forward Film Festival
- The Limping Chicken - Watch: The moment a 6 year old Deaf Syrian boy signs fo...
Monthly Archives: December 2012
I don’t know about you, but this is possibly the cutest video of a child using ASL ever!
Of course I understand being Blind is completely different from being Deaf, but I think those learning about the Deaf community could learn a thing of two from this hilariously humble Blind dude…
I love watching TED talks and I’ve wondered for years when they would feature an ASL presentation. Finally it happened at TEDex in Amsterdam, Netherlands by CODA Lissa Zeviar (video is both ASL interpreted and spoken in English). Hooray!