- Confessions of a DeafBlind Mother - How to Create a Great Japanese Garden in Small Space - ...
- Deaf News Today - Deaf Man Gets $175K Settlement
- The Tree House. - Rumour Has It
- The Tree House. - Twas Truly A Pleasure By Lesley Kiddell-Spencer.
- The Tree House. - The Six Degrees Of Separation.
- The Last Hiccup - EMG vs AGBell: The Duel in D.C.
- At The Rim - Buying into the deaf dream
- At The Rim - Awareness...
- At The Rim - Declaring your disability to an employer..
- The Limping Chicken - Watch: New BSL short film from SignHealth, showing impo...
Monthly Archives: December 2012
I don’t know about you, but this is possibly the cutest video of a child using ASL ever!
Of course I understand being Blind is completely different from being Deaf, but I think those learning about the Deaf community could learn a thing of two from this hilariously humble Blind dude…
I love watching TED talks and I’ve wondered for years when they would feature an ASL presentation. Finally it happened at TEDex in Amsterdam, Netherlands by CODA Lissa Zeviar (video is both ASL interpreted and spoken in English). Hooray!