- Confessions of a DeafBlind Mother - How to Create a Great Japanese Garden in Small Space - ...
- Deaf News Today - Deaf Man Gets $175K Settlement
- The Tree House. - Rumour Has It
- The Tree House. - Twas Truly A Pleasure By Lesley Kiddell-Spencer.
- The Tree House. - The Six Degrees Of Separation.
- The Last Hiccup - EMG vs AGBell: The Duel in D.C.
- At The Rim - Buying into the deaf dream
- At The Rim - Awareness...
- At The Rim - Declaring your disability to an employer..
- The Limping Chicken - Watch: New BSL short film from SignHealth, showing impo...
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Keith Wann is one of my favorite ASL comedians and he does a great job showing how interpreting from one language to another can really be a complicated thing. Even if you’re not that familiar with ASL, you may realize a couple … Continue reading
I don’t know why, but sometimes I find it easier to update the Facebook Page for ASL Journey. You over there ‘like’ing it? C’mon over.