- Captioned Web TV - DramaWorld
- Deaf News Today - Deaf student says University didn't provide interpreter
- Deaf Network of Texas - ASL Deaf Social 4/1/17 Houston
- Deaf Network of Texas - Legislative Day at The Capitol 4/27/17 Austin
- Deaf Network of Texas - Client ASL Interpreter Relations 4/1/17 DFW
- Cats and Chocolate - Anne Bishops The Others
- Silent Grapevine - #whyisign
- Silent Grapevine - RIT Carillon Bells Ring Again
- Silent Grapevine - RIT on TV: Fast Forward Film Festival
- The Limping Chicken - Watch: The moment a 6 year old Deaf Syrian boy signs fo...
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Has anyone see the movie “The Hammer“? What did you think? I have not seen it yet.
For a project, we needed to create a video answering 3 questions: Why are you learning ASL? What are your strengths and weaknesses in ASL? What do you want to learn in class? So, here’s my video. I included English … Continue reading
One thing I learned today in my ASL classes is that both broccoli and cauliflower are so vile that neither have a sign in ASL. You have to fingerspell them. Not even the Deaf took the time on these ‘vegetables’ … Continue reading
I freely admit that my ASL 115: Fingerspelling and Numbers is kicking my butt. For some reason this class is the hardest I’ve taken so far. But this is my video project for the class on numbers, dates, and addresses.
This is the video I needed to do for my ASL 201 Unit 15 quiz. I hope I’m getting better! Be sure to turn on the closed captions to see what I intended to sign!