- Confessions of a DeafBlind Mother - How to Create a Great Japanese Garden in Small Space - ...
- Deaf News Today - Deaf Man Gets $175K Settlement
- The Tree House. - Rumour Has It
- The Tree House. - Twas Truly A Pleasure By Lesley Kiddell-Spencer.
- The Tree House. - The Six Degrees Of Separation.
- The Last Hiccup - EMG vs AGBell: The Duel in D.C.
- At The Rim - Buying into the deaf dream
- At The Rim - Awareness...
- At The Rim - Declaring your disability to an employer..
- The Limping Chicken - Watch: New BSL short film from SignHealth, showing impo...
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Has anyone see the movie “The Hammer“? What did you think? I have not seen it yet.
For a project, we needed to create a video answering 3 questions: Why are you learning ASL? What are your strengths and weaknesses in ASL? What do you want to learn in class? So, here’s my video. I included English … Continue reading
One thing I learned today in my ASL classes is that both broccoli and cauliflower are so vile that neither have a sign in ASL. You have to fingerspell them. Not even the Deaf took the time on these ‘vegetables’ … Continue reading
I freely admit that my ASL 115: Fingerspelling and Numbers is kicking my butt. For some reason this class is the hardest I’ve taken so far. But this is my video project for the class on numbers, dates, and addresses.
This is the video I needed to do for my ASL 201 Unit 15 quiz. I hope I’m getting better! Be sure to turn on the closed captions to see what I intended to sign!