- Confessions of a DeafBlind Mother - How to Create a Great Japanese Garden in Small Space - ...
- Deaf News Today - Deaf Man Gets $175K Settlement
- The Tree House. - Rumour Has It
- The Tree House. - Twas Truly A Pleasure By Lesley Kiddell-Spencer.
- The Tree House. - The Six Degrees Of Separation.
- The Last Hiccup - EMG vs AGBell: The Duel in D.C.
- At The Rim - Buying into the deaf dream
- At The Rim - Awareness...
- At The Rim - Declaring your disability to an employer..
- The Limping Chicken - Watch: New BSL short film from SignHealth, showing impo...
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Not every uploaded video to the web includes closed-captions. So how do you find the ones that do? Here’s a couple of tricks. Using Google, go to the Google Videos Advanced Search page. Look near the bottom of the search … Continue reading
A reader of this blog, John Nikolakopoulos, sent me this video and I really liked it. Thought I’d share it. John wrote: …I am the writer Director of Quiet Signs of Love, a short film about a deaf woman and … Continue reading