- Confessions of a DeafBlind Mother - How to Create a Great Japanese Garden in Small Space - ...
- Deaf News Today - Deaf Man Gets $175K Settlement
- The Tree House. - Rumour Has It
- The Tree House. - Twas Truly A Pleasure By Lesley Kiddell-Spencer.
- The Tree House. - The Six Degrees Of Separation.
- The Last Hiccup - EMG vs AGBell: The Duel in D.C.
- At The Rim - Buying into the deaf dream
- At The Rim - Awareness...
- At The Rim - Declaring your disability to an employer..
- The Limping Chicken - Watch: New BSL short film from SignHealth, showing impo...
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Mandy Harvey lost her hearing as a Freshman at Colorado State University. She’s now 21 and has released a Jazz CD and her voice is angelic. Her website says she is a regular performer at Jay’s Bistro in Fort Collins … Continue reading
Starting this blog had been on my mind for months but it took an assignment from class to get me to finally start it. We needed to show a Deaf-related video in class about anything. While most were showing ASL … Continue reading
This is an interesting case I really want to follow: U.S. sues Starbucks for firing dwarf from barista job. Several interesting things seem to pop up in what I’ve found so far: US Law (specifically the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)) … Continue reading
Gallaudet: The Film.
Remember the tornadoes that ripped through the South a few weeks ago? With the power out, how would a Deaf couple know what’s going on? Thanks to Deaf News Today for the video.
Two hearing-impaired men are recovering after, according to police, their means of communication was mistaken for gang signs. Thirty-one-year-old Alfred Stewart of Miramar went to the lounge to celebrate a friend’s birthday. For Stewart, who is deaf and mute, sign … Continue reading