- Captioned Web TV - DramaWorld
- Deaf News Today - Deaf student says University didn't provide interpreter
- Deaf Network of Texas - ASL Deaf Social 4/1/17 Houston
- Deaf Network of Texas - Legislative Day at The Capitol 4/27/17 Austin
- Deaf Network of Texas - Client ASL Interpreter Relations 4/1/17 DFW
- Cats and Chocolate - Anne Bishops The Others
- Silent Grapevine - #whyisign
- Silent Grapevine - RIT Carillon Bells Ring Again
- Silent Grapevine - RIT on TV: Fast Forward Film Festival
- The Limping Chicken - Watch: The moment a 6 year old Deaf Syrian boy signs fo...
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Mandy Harvey lost her hearing as a Freshman at Colorado State University. She’s now 21 and has released a Jazz CD and her voice is angelic. Her website says she is a regular performer at Jay’s Bistro in Fort Collins … Continue reading
Starting this blog had been on my mind for months but it took an assignment from class to get me to finally start it. We needed to show a Deaf-related video in class about anything. While most were showing ASL … Continue reading
This is an interesting case I really want to follow: U.S. sues Starbucks for firing dwarf from barista job. Several interesting things seem to pop up in what I’ve found so far: US Law (specifically the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)) … Continue reading
Gallaudet: The Film.
Remember the tornadoes that ripped through the South a few weeks ago? With the power out, how would a Deaf couple know what’s going on? Thanks to Deaf News Today for the video.
Two hearing-impaired men are recovering after, according to police, their means of communication was mistaken for gang signs. Thirty-one-year-old Alfred Stewart of Miramar went to the lounge to celebrate a friend’s birthday. For Stewart, who is deaf and mute, sign … Continue reading